Application for SUTL Life Athlete Membership programme is subject to the following terms and conditions:
The Terms defined and used herein bear the following meanings:
“Application” – the process completed and submitted by the Member, in order to become a SUTL Life Athlete Membership programme Member.
“Membership” – SUTL Life Athlete Membership programme.
“Transaction” – transaction effected by Member at any Nike stores operated by SUTL Group.
“Stores” – Nike stores operated by SUTL Group acknowledge the use of SUTL Life Athlete Membership programme.
“Life Points” – SUTL Life Athlete loyalty points issued to Members on valid transactions.
“Company, we, us, our, SUTL” – SUTL.
“You, your, Member, account” – the person who has signed up for SUTL Life Athlete Membership programme and/or whom this Membership account belongs to.
Application for SUTL Life Athlete Membership programme
• To qualify for a FREE TIER membership, no purchases required.
• To qualify for a ZOOM TIER membership, applicants must make purchases of at least SGD200/RM600 (final bill) from Nike stores operated by SUTL Group within 60 days.
• To qualify for a AIR TIER membership, applicants must make purchases of at least SGD500/RM1500 (final bill) from Nike stores operated by SUTL Group within 60 days.
• To qualify for a FLIGHT TIER membership, applicants must make purchases of at least SGD1000/RM3000 (final bill) from Nike stores operated by SUTL Group within 60 days.
• Available at all Nike stores operated by SUTL Group.
• Not applicable at Nike.com, Nike Factory Outlets and/or Nike Employee Store.
• Members are entitled to 10% (20% in birthday month) discount off at all Nike stores by SUTL Group; valid only on regular-priced items at Nike stores, excluding Nike+ items and accessories, sale items, High-Heats, Quickstrikes and limited edition releases.
• Receive the latest store updates on promotions and invitations to exclusive members-only events.
• The Membership, discounts and privileges conferred under this programme are not valid with other promotions, offers, vouchers, cards, sales, discounts or third party promotions, unless otherwise stated in writing by the Company.
• Exclusive privileges applicable to ZOOM TIER membership onwards only, not applicable to FREE TIER membership.
• One (1) year from date of Membership activation.
Earning of SUTL Life Points
• One (1) Life Point is earned with every one dollar (SGD1/RM1) spent with minimum spend of SGD50/RM150.
• Earning of Life Point applicable to ZOOM TIER membership onwards only, not applicable to FREE TIER membership and/or non-members.
• No points are rewarded on first transaction before upgrading into ZOOM/AIR/FLIGHT TIER.
• Member must be present to earn Life Points. No Life Points will be credited if Member is not present at the point of payment. NRIC/passport is strictly required for verification purposes.
• Earn Life Points from your purchases (final bill) at any Nike stores by SUTL Group.
Redemption of Life Points
• Member must be present to redeem Life Points. No redemption of Life Points will be done if Member is not present at the point of payment. NRIC/passport is strictly required for verification purposes.
• Points redemption are capped at SGD200/RM600 per transaction with minimum spend of SGD50/RM150
Points Expiry & Card Renewal
• All Life Points will expire one (1) calendar years from date of earning.
• Accounts will be auto-renewed when Members accumulated at least a minimum spent of your tier at any Nike store operated by SUTL Group within a 12-month period of your membership.
• Membership tier will be auto-downgraded each time you did not accumulate the minimum spent required for your tier within a 12-month period of your membership.
• By participating in this programme, Members will receive future communication and promotional offers from SUTL.
• It is the responsibility of Members to provide correct/updated emails and mailing addresses and to be aware of any promotional offers by accessing www.sutllife.com or email email@example.com.
SUTL will not be liable for any loss of benefits and services due to any delay, misdirected or lost mail.
• Access to your Online Account
• Members may check their Life Points balance at any participating Nike stores or via our SUTL LIFE ATHLETE web app.
• The SUTL LIFE ATHLETE web app can be used for updating of your personal particulars, checking of Life Points balance/past spending records.
Termination and Cancellation
• Members may, at any time, cancel the account before expiry date by written notice to SUTL Life at the following address: 100J Pasir Panjang Road, #05-00, SUTL House, Singapore 118525 (Attention: Corporate/Marketing Department) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• In the event of an early termination, the account will end on the day of termination.
• The account may be terminated in the event of any breach of the terms and conditions contained herein.
• Upon termination of the account either by Member or by SUTL, the Member shall not attempt to use the account, such act shall be deemed as fraudulent.
• Upon termination or cancellation of the account for whatever reason and all Life Points will be forfeited and Member shall have no further claim against us.
Confidentiality of Account Details
• Members are to keep their account information confidential at all times.
• The SUTL Life Athlete Membership programme is the sole property of SUTL.
• Notwithstanding any other provisions herein, if the rewards and/or benefits have been wrongfully or fraudulently redeemed, the Member shall be liable to refund SUTL the value of the said rewards and/or benefits without dispute.
• Any dispute on the rewards and/or the benefits shall be notified by SUTL and/or its promotion partners within 30 days from the date that the dispute had taken place.
• The Management of SUTL reserves all rights to amend any privilege or condition without prior notice. All terms and conditions of rewards and/or benefits will be updated on www.sutllife.com from time to time.
• The Management of SUTL is entitled at any time, in its absolute discretion without the liability of loss, penalty, damage, costs and experiences, including but not limited to legal costs, arising directly or indirectly from any breach on the part of the Member in complying or observing these terms and conditions or in otherwise using the account or recovery of any outstanding amounts due from the Member.